| Insurance INFO click here
||Insurance INFO click here||Insurance INFO click here|
- We are unable to process any application until all 3 steps have been completed.(*see bottom of page for details of acceptable forms of evidence)
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND LARGE FILES OR ADDITIONAL CPD CERTIFICATES
- Step 2 Choose the appropriate membership option above and follow the instructions.
- Step 3 PRINT OFF PAYMENT RECEIPT DIRECTLY FROM THE PAYMENT PORTAL, THE ADMIN OFFICE DO NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO DO THIS FOR YOU
*WE HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT SOME TRAINING PROVIDERS FOR ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFCATIONS OR CPD ARE FALSELY ADVERTISING STA APPROVAL ON THEIR WEBSITES TO ADD VALIDITY AND VALUE TO THE COURSES, PLEASE CHECK WITH THE STA OFFICE BEFORE BOOKING ONTO A COURSE*
- Level 4 & 5 for Full membership category.
- BSc, MSc and PHd for Graduate membership category
- Certain qualifications, advertised as meeting National Occupational Standards do not meet our stringent standards, however, to enable you to benefit from our affiliate member scheme, we will work with you to provide the necessary support to identify a progression route to full membership.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership applications from holders of certain qualifications unless accompanied by details of external assessment and verification procedures. This will be requested on receipt of individual application.
Unfortunately, The STA do not accept any qualifications issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, Distance Learning Academy, Learning skills Academy, Gateway Diplomas, Open Study College, BSY Group, NCFE, ABC awards, Active Health Group or Active Health Awards.
The STA do not recognise Level 6 Diplomas or Master Diplomas that do not appear on a qualification framework for any membership category.
*How to send in your evidence
- A smart phone photo of your highest industry award (eg Level 4 Sports Massage). NO CPD CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED
- A smart phone photo of your first aid certificate. Qualifications must have a practical element of CPR or life saving. Examples of acceptable qualification FAW, FASE or Appointed person, Sports Trauma or Pitchside FA.
Once we have received your evidence, application and payment we will send you a link to a Dropbox folder, you may have to check your junk mail. You can upload all your industry CPD certificates. It will contain links to important member benefits, social media groups and insurance, all this is contained in the welcome letter in the folder.