|Insurance not included in membership price||Insurance not included in membership price||Insurance not included in membership price|
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND LARGE FILES OR ADDITIONAL CERTIFICATES AS THEY BLOCK OUR INBOX, THESE CAN BE ADDED TO DROPBOX IN DUE COURSE
- Step 2 Choose the appropriate membership option above and follow the instructions.
- Step 3 PRINT OFF PAYMENT RECEIPT DIRECTLY FROM THE PAYMENT PORTAL , THE ADMIN OFFICE DO NOT HAVE AUTHORITY TO DO THIS FOR YOU
We will issue a membership category based on the following information
Student (this option is not available if you have an existing practitioner qualification at level 3 sports massage or higher)
Certain qualifications, advertised as meeting National Occupational Standards do not meet our stringent membership criteria, however, to enable you to benefit from our affiliate member scheme, we will work with you to provide the necessary support to identify a progression route to full membership.
We reserve the right to refuse membership applications from holders of certain qualifications unless accompanied by details of external assessment and verification procedures. This will be requested on receipt of individual application.
Unfortunately, The STA do not accept any qualifications issued by Stonebridge Associated Colleges, Distance Learning Academy, Open Study College, BSY Group, NCFE, ABC awards, Active Health Group or Active Health Awards.
The STA do not recognise Level 6 Diplomas or Master Diplomas that do not appear on a qualification framework for any membership category.
Membership levels for the Sports Therapy Association are based on the industry agreed National Occupational Standards (NOS)
*How to send in your evidence
- A smart phone photo of your highest industry award (eg Level 4 Sports Massage). NO CPD CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED
- A smart phone photo of your first aid certificate. Qualifications must have a practical element of CPR or life saving. Examples of acceptable qualification FAW, FASE or Appointed person, Sports Trauma or Pitchside FA.
Once we have received your evidence, application and payment we will send you a link to a Dropbox folder, you may have to check your junk mail. You can upload all your industry CPD certificates. It will contain links to important member benefits, social media groups and insurance, all this is contained in the welcome letter in the folder.